8 Ball Pool is a pool game for Android that allows you to play against people from all over the world through the Internet in turn-based games to see who is the best.Gameplay in 8 Ball Pool is very similar to any other pool game. You use your finger to aim the cue, and swipe it forward to hit the ball in the direction that you want. From there, you need to try and beat your opponent by following the rules set from the first pocket – shooting the striped or solid balls.
When you win games, you also win coins. You can use those coins outside of games to buy different upgrades for your cue. At the beginning, it will be plain wood, but soon you can add new things to bring real style to your match-ups.
8 Ball Pool is a pool game with solid gameplay, where you can play against your Facebook friends or random opponents over the Internet. The game also has excellent, well-made graphics.
8 Ball Pool version 3.10.3 release notes:
- New Chat! Now you can say anything to your friends!
- Challenge your friends to a game of 9 Ball or No Guideline matches!
- Raise the stakes! Now you can pick a new city in rematches with Friends!
- NEW 9 BALL Game Modes: Play 9 Ball with No Guidelines, Calling Pockets to All Shots and in Tournaments!
- NEW RULES: check out the revamped Cairo, Shanghai and Rome Tiers!
- NEW Beijing Tier: play No Guidelines with any bet!
- General improvements and bug fixing.